Polyurethane Linings and Sheets
Polyurethane is certainly not new to the industrial world however there has been innovation in the field. The traditional Polyurethane wide used on the market is commonly referred to as Cast Polyurethane, which offers the user with various options on thickness and shapes. With the addition of Thermoplastic Polyurethane in the form of Linashield we now have the full suit of solutions. Thermoplastic Polyurethane or what we call in our case LinaShield is more abrasion resistant than cast polyurethane, however it is manufactured through an extrusion process which limits the thickness availability of sheets. LinaShield is a perfect replacement for Rubber linings due to increased abrasion resistance.
LinaShield thermoplastic polyurethane sheets are easily machinable and can be manipulated using metal or woodworking tools and equipment. LinaShield can either be glued to any type of surface or the LinaShield can be mechanically attached to surfaces with bolts.
LinaShield is available in thicknesses of 2/3/5/8 and 10mm. The 8mm and 10mm thickness LinaShield comes in sheets of 3m x 1,5m. The 5mm and thinner Linashield can be ordered in any lengths on rolls of 1,5m wide. Typical applications for Linashield are:
- Slurry pipe linings
- Wear liners for Material handling chutes
- Wear liners for Feed hoppers
- Wear liners Storage bunkers and Silos
- Conveyor belt skirting
- Wear liners for Vibrating Screens
- Many more
- Extremely high abrasion resistance
- Low coefficient of friction (Non-stick liners)
- Hight tear resistance
- UV Resistant
- Lasts longer than rubber as wear linings
- Higher abrasion resistance than traditional polyurethane
- Lower cost of ownership than rubber, cast polyurethane and hardened steel.
DEVCON FLEXANE® 60 LIQUID
Flexane liquid products are available in three different grades to cover a variety of applications with different flexibility requirements
- Good abrasion and wear resistance
- Self levelling
DEVCON FLEXANE® 80 LIQUID
Castable, non-shrinking, medium-viscosity (10,000 cps) urethane compound for making rugged, flexible molds, forming dies, cast parts, non-scratching holding fixtures and abrasion-and noise-resistant linings, as well as for encapsulating parts.
- Two-component compound easy to mix and pour
- Cures at room temperature to a semi-rigid rubber material
- Makes precision molds that faithfully reproduce detail
- Listed under NSN#8030-00-144-9756
- Returns to its original shape after 350% elongation
- Ten-hour demolding time
- Open Time: 30 Minutes
- Unit Size: 1lb, 10lb
DEVCON FLEXANE® 80 PUTTY
Trowelable, 100% solids, tear-resistant urethane compound used to line and repair process equipment exposed to impact abrasion, vibration, expansion, and contraction.
- Cures to a tough, medium-hard rubber (Hardness 87 Shore A)
- Easy-to-mix; smoothly trowels
- Service temperatures to 180°F in dry environments and 120°F in wet environments
- Bonds to metal, concrete, rubber, wood, and fiberglass surfaces
- Used with Flexane® primers for maximum adhesion to metal, rubber, and concrete surfaces
- Open Time: 20 Minutes
DEVCON FLEXANE® 94 LIQUID
Castable, non-shrinking, low-viscosity (6,000 cps) urethane compound that cures to a rigid rubber material (Hardness Shore A 97).
- Makes flexible molds and non-scratching holding fixtures
- Makes cast rubber replacement parts that may have been discontinued
- Requires only a five hour demolding time
- Hardness rated at 97 Shore A
- Listed under NSN stock #8030-01-036-9228
- Open Time: 10 Minutes
- Color: Black
- Unit Size: 1lb, 10lb
DEVCON FLEXANE® BRUSHABLE
High-performance, brushable urethane coating that cures to a medium hard rubber (Hardness Shore A 86) for protection against wear due to abrasion and impact.
- Applies in thicknesses of 50 mils in one application
- Protects hoppers, chutes, pump impellers, feeder bowls, and fans
- Used with Flexane® primers for maximum adhesion to metals, rubber, wood, fiberglass, and concrete
- Open Time: 45 Minutes
- Color: Black
- Unit Size: 1lb
DEVCON FLEXANE® HIGH PERFORMANCE PUTTY
High-performance, trowelable lining for maximum protection against wear due to abrasion, gouging and impact.
- Lines and protects processing equipment and repairs rubber parts in the most aggressive environments
- Cures to a tough (tear strength 400 pli), resilient rubber compound (Hardness 78 Shore A)
- Bonds to metal, rubber, wood, fiberglass, and concrete
- Used with Flexane® Primers for maximum adhesion
DEVCON FLEXANE® FL-10 PRIMER
Liquid primer used in conjunction with all Devcon® Flexanes in order to maximize the adhesion to metals and itself.
- Required for bonding all Devcon® Flexane
DEVCON FLEXANE® FL-20 PRIMER
Liquid primer used in conjunction with all Devcon® Flexanes in order to maximize the adhesion to concrete, rubber, wood, fiberglass, and itself.
- Provides maximum adhesion to rubber, wood, fiberglass, concrete, and Flexane®
- Required for bonding of all Devcon® Flexanes
- Listed under NSN Stock #8010-01-343-4809